Tuesday, March 8, 2011

50 Cent has a mouthful for Pacquiao

Okay so this broke out a couple of days ago, apparently 50 Cent, the BFF of Floyd Mayweather Jr., lambasted Pac-Man on twitter.  Then it spread like wildfire, and because of our "passionate"  countrymen, they now condemning the rapper.  I mean, I don't take sides here, but Pinoys are such hypocrites.  I like Pac, and he's like "God" to most of the people here, but hey, I think we can't blame the guy.

Take it the other way around. We all said names to Mayweather like Gayweather, Chicken, and stuff like that. So I think we are all in an even playing field.  We can all shut up until this fight happens, which I don't think will ever happen will all this sh--.




Check this tweets from 50 Cent:

50 Cent 
"If Charlie Scheen can take a test I know Manny Pacquiao punk ass could take a blood test"
Updated 3 days ago via 


50 Cent   
"If anybody that's following me think that Steroid Pacquiao with 3 losses can beat are 41-0 American champ @FloydMayweather stop following me"
Updated 3 days ago via  


50 Cent   
"There is 3 ways to beat Steroid Pacquiao he has been knocked out twice and lost a decision I stand behind my country USA all day"
Updated 3 days ago via  

50 Cent   
"Pacquiao makes money in the US an take it to his country and feed his people @FloydMayweather makes money in the US and feed the homeless"
Updated 3 days ago via  


50 Cent   
"@FloydMayweather beat fighters 1st then Pacquiao gets his leftovers Delahoya Hatton now he's fighting Shane"
Updated 3 days ago via  



No comments:

Post a Comment