Saturday, March 26, 2011

AWARD WATCH: All-NBA Teams

We are nearing the end of the regular season, I think we should try to pick our All-NBA teams. I know there is about 10 games or more left but what the heck I'm giving out my teams. I don't know how this PER rating is but it looks as though I can based my teams  on this.

                                    1st Team                               2nd Team

PG                              Derrick Rose                             Chris Paul
SG                             Dwyane Wade                           Kobe Bryant
SF                             LeBron James                           Kevin Durant
PF                             Kevin Love                             Amar'e Stoudemire
C                               Dwight Howard                        Tim Duncan




You know what, since I'm feeling generous, I'll thrown in my All-Defense Team as well:


                                     1st Team                               

PG                              Chris Paul
SG                             Dwyane Wade                     
SF                             Ron Artest                          
PF                             Kevin Garnett                   
C                               Dwight Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment