Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Petron Blaze Boosters Jersey Design

I bumped around a Facebook account of the Petron Blaze Boosters (formerly San Miguel Beermen), and I got to see their new jersey design. I say its a little simple on a PBA standard of crappy jerseys, but I kinda feeling it. I think PBA teams must retool their designs especially not putting all the whole logo in front and just simplify the whole thing and not put other crappy flames, streaks, or what-nots. They wanted to sell jersey, they have to fix their uniforms because they are freaking ugly.






Anyway, back to the Boosters' jersey, even though they still have the whole logo up front, it's much simpler than their old Beermen red. One particular design I like was the Alaska retro jersey. Now that is what I call a good design. Just simple text saying the team's name in block letters. They should take note of the NBA jersey where just the team's name on the front and not the whole logo.

Still, I still think the team has a long way to go to regain their prominence, but a nice jersey is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment