Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rejoice, Cleveland! (For Now)

So the Cleveland Cavaliers won the Draft Lottery earning them the number one overall pick this season. They also get the fourth pick. How I see it, NBA just gave the Cavs a consolation with their recent loss of their star and former number one pick, LeBron James. Should they start celebrating now? I guess they have the right to. But with this years draft projected as weak compared to previous seasons, I guess it would not matter anyhow. Still, I see them improve the next season.  Kyrie Irving, the point guard from Duke, is the projected number one pick. I don't see him though as a future All-Star, CP3-like, but he reminded me of the old 90s guards the likes of Kevin Johnson, Tim Hardaway, even John Stockton. The Cavs should really make their minds work though with their 4th pick. Their are every possible options on what to do with that pick. For now, Cleveland rejoice! It's going to be short lived still.....

1 comment: