Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Washington Wizards Throws it Back

Like the Golden State Warriors did this season, the Washington Bullets Wizards unveiled their new jersey for next season and their bringing back thew old days with their Throwback Bullets-inspired uniforms. I liked it! I mean I's a sucker for retro jerseys! 





The return of the original red, white, blue to the Capital will bring the people of DC something to feel like the team belonged to DC. Forget about the teal-schemed, odd font, and a wizard with a weird beard. 

Now, if they could at least start playing good and make Elvin Hayes proud, then I'll give Ted Leonis a pat on the back for a job well done.





Also, I liked the logo up there, the DC with a basketball and the Monument! Damn that is Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment